SUPER FLUID MICRO – CONCRETE
- Perma Recrete is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates which allows reconcreting of the damaged, dilapidated structures. The product is a boon for present day rehabilitation engineers. The product needs only addition of water to form a free flowing concrete with enormous initial and final strengths.
- Perma Recrete is a very handy tool in the hands of an advanced structural repair engineer to reconstruct parts of beams and columns with far superior strength, fair finished surface and with very high speed. Grouting structural cut outs and recess in sanitary fittings like floor traps annular spaces of pipe passes through walls etc., in residential buildings.
- Perma Recrete has very high workability hence it can be poured into the shutters with a mug also. This workability helps the product to reach all minor crevices and fill effectively.
- Perma Recrete develops very high early strength. It develops strength of the parent concrete within 24 hours of pouring.
- Perma Recrete develops a very strong bond with the parent concrete. It is impermeable and protects reinforcements from corrosion.
- It does not need elaborate curing, just sprinkling water for two days is enough.